Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tubby Tuesdays Two

One day, I'll be as skinny as this giraffe
So I promised to be accountable, and I'm delivering.  I have to say that I totally sucked this past week in the weight department but, I did make a few small changes that are worth celebrating (please send congratulatory money via Paypal, all major credit cards accepted).  Small steps are really all I can manage right now without accumulating assault charges against unsuspecting people but, am crossing my fingers that I will get some firmer answers and solutions in the upcoming weeks in regards to the medical issues I've been having and then I can do more.

This week I was able to religiously take my PGX Daily , they lower the glycemic index of your food, make you fuller faster so you don't over stuff your face as I am prone to doing (especially when there is sugary goodness involved) and keep you satisfied longer.  I've witnessed client after client use this strategy and if taken properly it can be a really great tool to help you lose weight safely and efficiently.  So I can't say that I've really lost any weight as of yet because of it but, I do notice immediate results when it comes to the plumbing.  This is one of the most important steps when it comes to weight loss, or trying to obtain optimum health and if you ain't doing some good work on the shitter, good luck with everything else.  Just ask Dr.Oz, he'll tell you and you can hear him say the word "poop" which is always good for a laugh.

Another thing I've tried (not really hard) to do is stop my night eating.  No food after supper (yeah right).  Okay, but, I have replaced the nachos and Slurpee's with better options such as popcorn (and NOT the movie theater style either) and water.  This is something I still need to master and is probably my biggest downfall.  There were a couple nights where I did manage to stay away from food all together and surprisingly I had this strange feeling called hunger when I woke up in the morning, I did practically knocked over AJ in a mad dash to the pantry in the morning looking for something, anything to stop those unsettling growling noises coming from my abdominal region.  I'm assuming this means that I allowed my body to actually digest a meal before shovelling more food into it and I'm sure my metabolism was frantically searching all night for food reserves and when it didn't find any started throwing a temper tantrum inside my stomach (hence the grumbling and pangs).

Water is the third and final thing I attempted this week.  Drinking enough of it that is.  Another one of my fat pitfalls and such a chore for me to change.  Because I also drink coffee, in turn I have to drink MORE water than usual as coffee dehydrates you after more than 1 cup (I have about 632).  I think I'm averaging about 4-5 cups of water daily now.....long way to go but, I'll get there.  I should probably just stop drinking coffee, I wonder what life is like when it's not moving at the speed of light?  I wouldn't bet the farm on it if I were you, I do not see caffeine withdrawal in my near future.

So I think I've attempted to do the 3 most important first steps to weight loss...Poop (ha-ha),  no feeding  Gremlins myself after dinner or choose healthier snack options and hydrate.  I will perfect these and hopefully add some motion to my plan with medieval torture methods otherwise known as exercise....excuse me while I go wash my mouth out with soap for saying such a dirty word. 

I leave you with this thought from Queen:  "Fat bottom girls, you make the rockin' world go round."

- The St.Godard Brood Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment