Sunday, November 21, 2010

This is Becoming a Food Blog

AJ has added Beef Bourguignon to his repertoire of cooking! I am determined to make this kid into a good cook, even if it takes me 2 days to make 1 meal. This weekend we made this uberly delicious melt in your mouth peasant dish and I have to say it will be on the menu again, one day, when I have limitless amounts of time to make it.

Some people just told me to make a simpler, less involved version but, Aidan and I braved the classic version, and we are darn proud! Aside from him acting like he was inebriated every time he smelled it, even after explaining to him numerous times that alcohol cooks off and cannot make you drunk, it was much fun. Plus, I just pretended that he was intoxicated off the delectable aromas of the dish and drank some more wine myself! So, in closing my kid knows how to make a bouquet garni, does yours?

Happy weekending!


- The St.Godard Brood Keeper (aka world class mom-cook)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment