Friday, November 12, 2010

A Boy's Place is in the Kitchen


Just a quick picture post this evening....will be posting an update very soon, lots of goings-on in the St.Godard House lately!  These pictures are from last weekend when Aidan and I decided to bake a Pumpkin Chiffon cake on Aidan's request that I "should bake more".  Apparently unbeknownst to me Mom's are supposed to bake ALL the time, go figure!  The squirt actually enjoys it in the kitchen so I've made it my personal mom mission to have him cooking me dinner and baking for me by the time he enters his teen years.  Last weekend he learned to crack and separate an egg and how to "fold" ingredients and also mastered the art of licking whipped cream off the beaters.  We're off to a great start! 


 
 




Until next time!

- The St.Godard Brood Keeper (aka Baker-Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment