Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Hello all, hope you ebjoyed your Halloween as much as Aidan did. Since we didn't have any stairs we decided to head out for a night on the town. Saw a couple friends and some family and did some trick-or-treating along the way. Aidan did rather well up until the end when he was getting pretty tired...he was actually snoring on the ride and when we got home he advised me that it was too late for a story and he would like to go to bed now!

He had a wonderful time at daycare as well, they made their room into a haunted house and had a big party! He came home with a good start to the candy even before trick-or-treating began. He a
lso got some presents from people this year..a bucket full of quarters, two LEGO sets and an awesome goody bag courtesy of Steve and Josie...he is quite happy!

Judd is already into the candy upstairs. I can hear him rustling through the bowl as I am writing this.

I didn't get to go to the Doula workshop this past weekend and will be going to the February one instead which is fine. Sucks that I didn't go to this one as I really wanted to start attending births but I am glad that I will be able to make it up early next year. Started working part time now (today was my first day) It's really great as the shifts are only 4-5 hours and the job is pretty entertaining, the people are great too (well most of them anyways!) I don't have to work a weekend or an evening until December so thats pretty good too!

November is going to be a busy month for us...birthdays, wedding, shower and it keeps piling up....maybe since we are staying close to home for Christmas our busy time will be this month coming up instead of December as usual.

Aidan and I are going to do one of the charity boxes at Safeway sometime this week or this weekend which should be lots of fun as I am going to let him pick out some of the things to put in there.

Ichabod is sneezing alot, so I will probably be carting him off to the vet any day now and Kneesaa loves the snow! If it is snowing outside though she will usually bark at it. She loves to go outside and run around in it...she actually escaped and came back on her own tonight so I think she is becoming more obedient as she gets older...we still have a ways to go though as she is still always under foot it seems and in to everyones business.

My mom purchased a piece of family history for me this past weekend which I cannot say enough about! It is the last sweater that Grandma has which she knitted from their Angora rabbits back in the day. I think pretty much everyone wanted it so my mom decided to buy it so that Grandma and Grandpa didn't have to chose who it went to...I am a lucky girl indeed!

Anyways enjoy the pics of the pump
kins that I carved over the weekend and of our visit to Grandma & Grandpa's.....the Frankenstein one was done on the pumpkin that Grandpa gave Aidan which he grew himself! Didn't get any pics of Aidan tonight unfortunately as we were all over the place!

Love Judd, Sarah, Aidan, Kneesaa and Ichabod

No comments:

Post a Comment